LOCAL MISSIONS/VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Oasis encourages its members and attendees to live each day as if its a mission trip in their own community. There are countless opportunities to get involved and make a positive impact for Christ in central Arkansas. Below are links to a few ministries in which the people of Oasis are actively serving (all links will open a new window).
- Vine & Village (an organization working to provide spiritual, social, and economic support for people living in the University District of Little Rock)
- Immerse Arkansas (a ministry to prepare older and former foster youth for adulthood)
- Ronald McDonald House (an organization serving families of children hospitalized at Arkansas Childrens Hospital)
- The Call (a ministry focused on finding homes for children foster care)
- Disaster Relief (an outreach to local communities affected by natural disasters)
- Mission: Mayflower (outreach by Oasis Church to the Mayflower, AR community)